North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship
“NEEF is designed to help existing entrepreneurs improve the viability of their product and market strategy”
At the fifth edition of the Young Leaders Connect meeting at Itanagar in 2016, the idea of establishing the North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship was deliberated and decided. This was an outcome from the feedback received from the many North-East who attended the meet. There was unanimous voice on the immediate need for a platform for exposure, mentorship and guidance of the local entrepreneurs.
North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship (NEEF) came to fruition in partnership with local state leaders, entrepreneurs, academicians, knowledge experts and partners. NELC is keen to address the soft challenges of exposure, knowledge dissemination, skill sets and networking for the entrepreneurs from the northeast through this very platform.
NEEF: Fellowship Overview
- North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship (NEEF) will invite 25 entrepreneurs annually from all 8 states of the North East.
- The fellowship will bring together some of the brightest and high growth entrepreneurs from across the region.
- NEEF is designed to help existing entrepreneurs improve the viability of their product and market strategy.
- The fellowship will give the entrepreneurs: Knowledge and Exposure, Networking Opportunity and Financial access.
The Fellowship is comprised of the following component:
- Opportunity to be a part of a visiting delegation to meet, visit and interact with entrepreneurs from other states of India.
- Exposure to new trends in entrepreneurship through conferences and seminars that take place nationally.
- Knowledge and skills enhancement through training sessions with experts on key challenges faced.
- Opportunity to participate in a financial pitch competition.
NEEF Graduating Batch (2017-18)
Meet The First Cohort of NEEF (North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship)
NEEF Graduating Batch (2018-19)
Meet The Second Cohort of NEEF (North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship)